Covid- 19 Prevention measures
Due to the rapid spread of the Covid-19 virus, Aguas de Ibiza Gran Luxe Hotel has launched a firm prevention and action protocol.
Our responsibility to our guests and employees is to take measures and follow the health recommendations rigorously.
- Controls are carried out and there are disinfection stations at all accesses to the hotel. Disinfection of hands is required at the entrance of any point of sale of the hotel and the use of the mask by both clients and staff in all facilities.
- Check in and check out will be streamlined to minimize waiting time at reception.
- Displacement flows have been established to avoid unnecessary guest crossings.
- Signs have been established and the furniture has been distributed so that the safety distance between our guests and clients is respected.
- Limited capacity and breakfast / lunch / dinner shifts have been established by prior reservation to avoid crowds on our premises.
- Daily cleaning and disinfection are carried out in all the common areas of the hotel with virulent products and contact areas are disinfected several times per shift, such as door handles, taps, panic bars, railings, keypads, etc.
- Greater control of disinfectants in swimming pools is carried out.
- Exceptional measures have been taken for food and beverage table service.
- Printed menus or any other stationery will not be provided in rooms or common areas. Instead, QR codes will be provided to display the information using smartphones.
- A new cleaning and disinfection protocol has been established in rooms.
- The operation of the automation in common areas has been adapted to work with the greatest air renewal, thus achieving an air renewal every few minutes.
- The filters of the room fan coils are periodically disinfected as well as the rest of the filters of the automation equipment.
- Protocols for control and disinfection have been established in all areas and processes of the hotel, adding improvements as they become known from the Ministry of Health.
CONSENT FOR COLLECTION AND DATA PROCESSING
On conformity with the expressed in the art. 9 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016, or General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), regarding the treatment of special categories of data, the establishment inform you that the following authorizations will be needed so that we
can enjoy your stay:
– Express consent for the establishment to take body temperature upon arrival or during the stay. Express consent for said information to be processed by the establishment and communicated to the authorities.
– Obligation of the client to communicate the contagion of the COVID-19 and express consent for said information to be processed by the establishment and communicated to
the rest of the clients of the establishment and to the authorities.
– Obligation of the client to give relevant information for the purposes of controlling the COVID-19: previous trips, areas where it has been exposed, etc. Express consent for said information to be processed by the establishment and communicated to the authorities.
– In the event that the client requires medical assistance, an obligation to communicate to the establishment any relevant information regarding COVID-19, as well as express
consent for said information to be processed by the establishment and communicated to the authorities.
Your data will not be transmitted to third parties without your consent, except legal obligation, and will be kept for a minimum period of five years, as long as you do not request its deletion.
Likewise, consult the information on the list of rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation and portability, being able to exercise them by means of a written request
to the postal address of the establishment where you are located. Based on those previously described, your express consent is requested for the processing of your data under the conditions indicated above, for the determination of control and monitoring of COVID-19.
All the characters staying at Aguas de Ibiza Grand Luxe Hotel give their EXPRESS CONSENT to the collection, treatment and transfer of personal data in the conditions indicated above, for the request expressed in this document.